805Aging provides emergency psychological care aimed at assisting older adults in a crisis situation to restore their baseline functioning and to minimize the potential for psychological trauma. 805Aging is on call 24/7 and provides immediate support to seniors in crisis.
805Aging’s goal is to allow the elder choices while addressing his/her concerns and honoring his/her wishes. Frequent age-related crisis involve:
- providing support to a senior after the death of a lifelong spouse
- providing assistance to a senior crime victim
- providing support to a disoriented senior who is referred by concerned emergency personnel
- helping a senior with a chronic disease who frequently calls 911 for non emergency help
- supporting seniors who are traumatized by a major crisis event in a senior center, nursing home, or other senior housing facility.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form with all of your information and any comments or concerns. You will be contacted shortly thereafter to schedule your evaluation.
We look forward to meeting you!